11 months ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 2 05.01.2021
When/Date: 05.01.2021
Time: 2:00 pm



Watch here >>>Clermont v Grenoble live


Online here >>>Clermont - Grenoble live

Clermont v Grenoble Live Stream]~


Short Preview

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 6 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1).
  • Clermont has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (27%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Grenoble has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (39%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • Clermont will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Clermont won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Clermont won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Rodez - Niort match overview, prediction&tips

  • Outsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked 19 in the zone Relegation and 9).
  • Rodez has a chance of relegated (43%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Niort has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a very small chance of promoted (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Rodez is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recent matches Niort is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Niort could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Rodez won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Sochaux - Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 8 and 12).
  • Sochaux has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dunkerque has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Sochaux is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Dunkerque is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Sochaux is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.


    Other matches:

    https://ashleyclapton552220.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/river-plate-montevideo-palmeiras-prediction-picks/

    https://pboasters.tumblr.com/post/639443070058971136/watch-live-alcorc%C3%B3n-v-zaragoza

    https://jasminefoster552438.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/clermont-vs-grenoble-live-predictions/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11599049/watch-clermont-grenoble-live-stream-0

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11618023/watch-and-bet-online-stream-huesca-v-ba
  • ← Valenciennes - Nancy "liveStream"(live) Watch Brackley - Darlington English National League North Live →