11 months ago

Competition: Auxerre vs Caen live streaming French Ligue 2

http://live.welcome.bet/1986815s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1986815s215

Clermont - Grenoble match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 6 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1).
  • Clermont has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (27%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Grenoble has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (39%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • Clermont will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Clermont won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Clermont won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Sochaux - Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 8 and 12).
  • Sochaux has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dunkerque has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Sochaux is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Dunkerque is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Sochaux is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches:

    https://jacobdonovan551976.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/bet-tips-and-live-predictions-on-marbella-vs-valladolid/

    https://tommydawson.tribe.so/post/5ff3db2372ccf7c43cebbfeb

    https://adrianhoggarth552463.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/auxerre-caen-prediction-betting-tips/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11611047/auxerre-caen-livestream

    https://devonjensen.tribe.so/post/5ff2a3e18c41aa31fed67101

  • ← Ibiza v Celta LiveStream Visby v Hagunda LiveStream: →