11 months ago

Competition: Guingamp vs Amiens livestream soccer

http://live.welcome.bet/1986818s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1986818s215

Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Auxerre - Caen match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 7).
  • Auxerre has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (31%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Caen has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Auxerre is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Caen is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Auxerre will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Auxerre won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 9-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Auxerre won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-5.

    Valenciennes - Nancy match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 11 and 17).
  • Valenciennes has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Nancy has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Valenciennes is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Nancy is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Nancy could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Valenciennes won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 8-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Valenciennes won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-4.

    Other matches:

    https://pysolving.tumblr.com/post/639439839217975297/marbella-vs-valladolid-live-stream-05012021

    https://kaylajeff552651.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/alcorcon-vs-zaragoza-prediction-betting-tips/

    https://sarahmercer552720.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/sport-bet-prediction-on-guingamp-amiens/

    https://tsoreness.tumblr.com/post/639431776188645376/guingamp-amiens-live-stream

    https://alexisnevill16042.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/01/03/222504

  • ← Stuart Bingham v Graeme Dott LIVE Stream# EV Zug v Davos Swiss National League Hockey Live Stream →