almost 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Modena, Alberto Braglia
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie A 23.10.2020
When/Date: 23.10.2020
Time: 2:45 pm



Watch here >>>Sassuolo vs Torino live


Online here >>>Sassuolo v Torino live

Sassuolo - Torino Live Stream]~


Short Preview

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Sassuolo has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (12%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Torino has a chance of relegated (33%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Torino has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recently Torino have a series of home games.
  • In this match Sassuolo is a favorite.
  • Torino has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Sassuolo won 3 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 16-26.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sassuolo won 1 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-7.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Atalanta - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Atalanta has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (61%), has a small chance of win league (15%).
  • Sampdoria has a small chance of relegated (9%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atalanta is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Sampdoria is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Atalanta could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Atalanta have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Atalanta is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's Atalanta to win the game is with odds 1.43.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Atalanta won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 16-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atalanta won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-6.

    Lazio - Bologna match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Lazio has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (12%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Bologna has a chance of relegated (21%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Lazio is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Bologna is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Lazio could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Lazio is a favorite.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Lazio won 7 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 27-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lazio won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 17-9.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is certain favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.


    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11580241/watch-barcelona-v-real-madrid-basketbal

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11581271/elche-v-valencia-livestream

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11581271/live-streaming-rennes-v-angers-tv-watch

    https://devonjensen.tribe.so/post/5f921603aac7b3702eea30f2

    http://ovtersandhigh1977-blog.logdown.com/posts/8178018
  • ← Cyprus W - Portugal W "liveStream"(live) HPK - Pelicans LiveStream^? →